Popular Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

Leave it to George

Once again, George Muschal came through. I questioned a bounced check for some $27,000 made out to the Trenton Water Works. George was the only one who seemed interested and tracked it down. It was a stop payment; the organization writing check overpaid by some $27,000. So they stopped payment which makes sense. Too bad I couldn't get that answer on Tuesday. I was not at council last evening; a neighbor invited me to a St. Patrick's dinner, and I decided to go. It was a nice break in the routine and the meal was very good. Typical Trenton; neighbors getting together on short notice for a pleasant time. Thank you, Jason. With a new business administrator, perhaps we can get a budget - the current fiscal year will end in 104 days. And perhaps the new business administrator will sit down with Dan Dodson and his group to hammer out the budget for fiscal 2012. Anybody willing to make book on whether that happens?

No comments: