Popular Posts

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where My Interests Lie

Good afternoon, Blogolanders. I've been asked why I haven't posted anything about Lauren Ira (I have in the past, but I can't remember the exact date). Except for the fact that, I (and you, too), as a taxpayer, contribute to her inflated salary when she cannot write a simple declarative sentence without making a grammatical error, I have no interest in Mrs. Ira. She is simply a leech at the public watering hole. Off to have lunch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a different looking Lauren Ira on her empty Facebook page. I wonder what happened. Lol.

Anonymous said...

I will give that she is a leech sucking of the lifeblood of the City nor can she create a press release that is not rife with errors. Does that then mean you support the way in which Mr. Chilson has and continues to denigrate this woman? You endorse the personal attacks the Mr. Chilson has blasted all over his blog and on the Trentonian's comments sections? Or like the previous comment to this post who has to be Mr. Chilson because only he is stalkerish enough to notice this.

Anonymous said...

From the looks of her mettle with the written word, it would appear that The College of New Jersey will give a degree in Journalism/Professional Writing to just about anyone these days.