Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Back!

Good morning, Blogolanders. It's been about a week, but I've doing, "great," things like cleaning my house. There is just too much STUFF! Yet I can't bring myself to rent a dumpster and just pitch it all away - my problem. Tuesday Nite Live - I stayed almost till the bitter end. There was no freakin executive session - thank God for small favors. Mrs. McBride outdid herself last evening (for a complete rundown, check the Chilson blog). But first, yes, Mrs. McBride had a sitdown with Monroe Laramore; I assumed she was asking him, "to play nice." Apparently not, because when he spoke, it was about how this country is going to hell in a handbasket because we have turned away from Biblical principles. He did not say when he wishes to bring back stoning; maybe he'll tell us tomorrow. As to Minister Lee Ingram - he is a man who is too eccentric for his own good; his logic is often difficult to follow. Last evening, he was talking about what seemed to be a custody battle - something over which council has NO authority. He usually rants about the three minute limit (legally, one has ten minutes) claiming he is deprived of his right of free speech, which is my humble opinion is bulls&&t. We are not guaranteed a set amount of time, and Blogolanders, consider this picture. There is something really sexy on the docket which brings folks out of the woodwork. Let's say fifty Trentonians show up and each is allowed ten minutes - that's over eight hours of talk. There is nothing wrong with limiting EACH speaker to three minutes - if we can't say it in three minutes, we probably should not be saying it. Now, as to Mrs. McBride's behavior, let me get back to you on that. Blogolanders, if you thought I could be arrongant, snide, and rude, you ain't seen nothing yet. But, as I said, I'll back to you. Later, guys.

No comments: