Popular Posts

Friday, April 5, 2013

Straight from the Horse's Ass

Blogolanders, this should have been posted Wednesday, yesterday at the latest, but I got up in the blue waffles.  I also had a minor electrical problem at the house.  Tuesday evening, after council, I was standing outside of city hall wondering what to do about supper - microwave, Pat's Diner, Trenton Social, when out comes Daryl Brooks.  I do not like Daryl; I have never liked Daryl.  He stopped to inform me he was running for council at-large.  He also babbled on about his previous experience as a candidate - he ran for senator or something.  Then Daryl tells me he, personally, is responsible for our council and the Honorable Mayor; Daryl made sure they were elected so Trentonians would realize what happens when stupid people run a government.  He told me, "I got them elected;  I'll get them unelected."  Believe me, that does not inspire confidence. 

Now, Blogolanders, follow this thread.  Here's Daryl trying to convinence me he's wonderful.  Robert Chilson walks outside carrying camera equipment and doesn't even look at Daryl.  Suddenly, Daryl turns from me and starts yelling at Chilson for no reason.  And Daryl's comments were freakin offensive - certainly to me. 

I left thinking this ass wants to run Trenton; thinks he can run Trenton.  My advice to Daryl is, "There is help available.  Go get it." 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much money did he "ax" you for?

Anonymous said...

Is this for real? OMG! He isn't fit for a sewer rats meal based on this.