Popular Posts

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Big Leagues

Councilwoman McBride made the Big Leagues!!  She made the New York Daily News one of the grungier tabloids in New York.  It think the Post is the only other tabloid left.  Could be wrong.  Blogolanders, fifty odd years ago when I was young and even attractive, my friends and I a self-confidence test.  Will you sit in the lobby of Waldorf-Astoria reading the Daily News?
  If you could stay for at least thirty minutes you were self-confident.  When my father heard about it, he asked, "Do you leave the paper or take it with you?"  I don't remember. 

Forget the blue waffle; I liked the way her spokeman waffled around the issue.  Kathy has a sense of humor; Kathy is very serious; Kathy serves the voters, etc., etc., etc.  Nothing about the fact Kathy made a fool of her self.  Is she sorry for that? 

No comments: