Popular Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Power of Positive Comments

Yesterday, I stopped off at a well-known Trenton gallery to pick up a print they had framed for me. As usual, it was a super beautiful job. I stayed around to waste their time bloviating. That's a made-up word that means talking, talking, talking. Ms. Ira's op-ed piece left me feeling very depressed; I mentioned that to the owners of the gallery. The usual bitch and moan stuff; the response I got floored me! I was told, "Just think how much worse things would be if you and the others had not been fighting for Trenton." That's so true! I felt better; I still feel a bit better, but I also feel more positive toward the political philosphy of one Alexander Hamilton. Why? Because I notice that far too many of our elected officials have the same resume. One final comment - I never liked New York governor, Nelson Rockefeller and was relieved when he got so bored with Albany that he resigned, but I never denied the man's honesty and ethical standards. There was nothing with which he could be bribed. NOTE: There is fifty dollars waiting for anyone who understands this post. Just e-mail me. Take care.

No comments: