Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hail and Farewll - Part One

The Hon. Linda Feinberg announced she will retire soon. A number of Blogolanders will probably say, "Finally!!" These are people who did not agree with her decisions; if she had found in their favor, welllll, that would have been another story. Personally, I not only like, but also admire Judge Feinberg. When I first met her, she was still on the municipal bench in Lawrence. I was new to Probation working in Community Service; Judge Feinberg was one of the few judges who took the program seriously. I did not agree with all of her decisions, but that's my problem, not hers. She was, however, always the perfect professional. To my knowledge, she never said or did anything that embarrassed the majesty of the law. So, I wish her well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! For a minute there, I thought you were announcing a move out of the city......Trenton needs you more than ever now!