Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Tarnished Silver Spoon

Well, it's happened again and this time it's a BIGGIE! Tony Mack must have the worst Karma in the country. He has stumbled from one mistake to another. And Monday morning it really blew up in his face. Personally, I have no sympathy for Paul Sigmund, a man with all the advantages - Born with a silver spoon in his mouth. And he screws up. He should be fired, like Monday afternoon. None of this upaid leave crappola. No doubt Paul Sigmund will enter a rehab facility - a real upscale place. Fine as long as Trenton doesn't pay for it. That's why I'm nervous about this, "upaid leave." And I understand that Eric Berry has taken over the duties of chief of staff - I don't care about that just so long as Mr. Berry is NOT collecting two salaries (1) business administrator and (2) chief of staff. Blogolanders, this story is all over the country. It made the wire services. I, for one, am tired of Trenton as a city being a laughing stock. I'll finish up with a piece of advice for the Honorable Tony Mack. Mayor, it's time to fold your cards and leave the table.

No comments: