Popular Posts

Friday, May 6, 2011

paranoia can annoya

Good morning! Over the last half century, I've met people with interesting views. For example, THE GOVERNMENT is hiding what happened at Roswell, NM. No, I don't think we were invaded by Little Green Men. If anything crashed, it was an experimental gadget from the military; it may even have been something the American military stole from a foreign power. I firmly believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot John Kennedy. I believe Princess Diana died because her driver was drunk, AND I believe Barak Obama was born in Honolulu, HI. I never doubted it; I was just curious as to why it took so long to release his birth certificate. Of course, some people will be never satisfied - those people really should develop a hobby. Lastly, I believe Osama bin Laden is dead; it is not necessary for me to see photographs with his brains all over the place. There is nothing illegal about doubting our government; it's probably a good thing.

No comments: