Popular Posts

Monday, October 15, 2012

And the Odds Are...

Good morning, Blogolanders.  It's been quite a few days since I've posted, but there are days when I don't have anything, "profound," to add to cyberspace.  This morning, why not?  It seems The Honorable Mayor has been asked to appear before city council tomorrow afternoon.  Will he show?  Anyone want to make book on it?  If he does show up, I hope he has his lawyer with him.  Our Honorable Mayor ain't too bright and could step into a verbal trap.  From bits and pieces that have floated back to me over the last weeks, I seriously wonder if (1) The Honorable Mayor is taking a CDS; or (2) if he has suffered a complete nervous breakdown.  He is still asking people to come and work for his administration!!  Blogolanders, do not be shocked or even disappointed if our Honorable Mayor does not appear tomorrow evening.  Ciao.

No comments: