Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Not Gone Yet

Good morning, Blogolanders!  No, I have not tossed in the towel; I have not been around because I woke up Saturday morning with a bitch of  a sinus infection.  My head hurt so much I could barely think.  Saw my doctor who wrote a prescription and ORDERED me to go home and rest.  "Stay away from people," was what he said.  Too bad I missed the Honorable Mayor's Meet & Greet.  BUT....after checking the e-mail, I could not believe the Honorable Mayor would trim the municipal tree with pictures of his family.  What social mistake will the Honorable Mayor make next?  This ranks with, "Happy Pearl Harbor Day." 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you weren't at the Q&A to advise Mill Hill to fix their own street lights, and share the money they made from their house tour with Tony Mack's oh-so-fiscally-responsible treasury.Your comments were so off the wall last week, some thought the impending sinus headache was an indicator of a more serious problem.....