Popular Posts

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Death & Taxes

Well, Blogolanders, we now have a spending cum budget plan that should take us to the end of year (I think). No tax increase - YET! Normally, I accept tax increases because the only certainties are DEATH & TAXES. This time, I'm not until and unless there major changes in city hall. I, as a taxpayer, want to know where every freakin penny is going; I mean that, every freakin penny. I want to see major changes in city hall such getting rid of useless employees and taking on those who can really help the city - like inspectors. When the next tax increase is proposed, I'll post my plan. I'd be curious as to how people will come along with me. In the meantime, Blogolanders, there is something known as, "Civil Disobediance." It is held in rather high regard by many - myself included. Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another tax increase in Trenton with business as usual in City Hall. Here's my plan: Don't Pay th Tax bill!!

Let them put a tax lien or sherriff sale on my house...nobody's buying in this town anyway. If we ALL held our tax payments back what will they do? Sell the whole city at Sheriff sale?

There are lots of ways we can skin the fat cat in the
Mayors office.